Electronic Chart Display and Information System
ECDIS EC-8100, EC-8600 with Track Control System
EC-8600 (26 inch)
EC-8100 (19 inch)
- ECDIS works with Autopilot to build a Track Control System(TCS).
- Complies with latest IMO standards. MSC.232(82)
- STAND ALONE and UNIT type are available.
- In addition to the current Track Control System(TCS), Type approval for interface with new adaptive control (NCT) autopilot (HCS) is available.
IMO/ MSC 74 Annex2 IEC62065 Category C.
- New 26 inch wide screen LCD display(EC-8600/EC-8600K)
WUXGA 1920x1200 wide screen pixel support
- AIO display support
T&P Notice to Mariners (T&PNMs:Temporary related notices) and AIO
(Admirality Information Overlay) can be displayed as supplimental information on the ENC chart
- INS conformity AMS response
Centralized management of all alerts from each Navigation Equipment(Alert Management System)
- Fast installation of ENC charts (Install time reducted to 1/3)
- Possible to connect to VDR
- Easy software upgrade onboard by ship's crew
Chart display, Ship position fixing, Target positioning measurement,
Route planning, Route monitoring, 24 hours/3 months navigation
record and play back, Navigation memo and No-go line/No-go area,
Tracked target information display, AIS target information display,
*Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.